We are looking for dedicated and passionate teachers joining our native speaker teaching team to continue carrying out our successful and exciting public schools partnership programand our English Center.
We are looking for dedicated and passionate teachers joining our native speaker teaching team to continue carrying out our successful and exciting public schools partnership program and our English Center.
We are currently recruiting teachers for the 2019 - 2020 academic school year (Mid August 2019 – May 2020). Teachers will be assigned to teach at different public schools partnership program in Hồ Chí Minh city and Đồng Tháp province. Students are from the age of 6 to 17 years old representing primary students (grades 1 to 5), middle school students (grades 6 to 9) and high school students (grades 10 to 12). Teachers are placed to teach at one of the three grade school levels depending on qualification and preferences.
The class size varies from 25 to 35 students, there always is a teacher assistant in class. General working hour is Monday to Friday during school hour from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m or Monday to Saturday mornings only from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Teachers are not required to remain at school unless there are classes.
We have a car for Teacher moving from accommodation to school in case the distance is over 12 kilometers.
Teaching materials and syllabus are provided. Our teaching schedule is very consistent. Once our teachers are placed to a school, our teachers are welcomed to be part of the school and teach students at the school for the entire school year.
Teacher will have a good time to adventure and enjoy the peaceful and beautiful countryside in Dong Thap province (one of the large province in MeKong Delta and the south of Viet Nam)
Please take the time to read over the details below of the position and email us with your application. Thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you.
• English speakers from America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Northern Ireland and the UK.
• Relevant College Degree (3 years and up)
• CELTA or TESOL certificate or other teaching equivalency
• At least 1 year of teaching experience
• A clean Police Clearance Check
• High level of in class Energy
• Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
• A professional attitude and appearance
• Able to teach in a Language Center and Partner School classroom
• Able to produce a Neutral Accent during lessons
Details of Position:
• Fulltime salary form 1600-2000 USD based on experience and qualifications
• Completion Bonus
• Guarantee a minimum of 60 hours teaching month. Average teaching is 70 to 85 hours a month.
• Setup of a local bank account.
• Receiving training to improve teaching skills
• Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
• Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
• Administering mid-term and final tests
• Participating in mandatory training workshops and meetings
• Attending special school events
• In certain circumstances, working or covering at the English center
• Regular communication with our office
• Teacher’s package includes information, curriculum, and teaching materials
• Approachable and friendly working environment
Desired Skills and Attributes:
• Flexible: willingness to adapt to new environment and change
• Self sufficient: Ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
• Culturally sensitive: desire to interact with other Vietnamese teachers and respect the culture differences
• Creative: ability to solve problems quickly and come up with interesting and dynamic lesson plans cater to the needs of Vietnamese students
• Experienced: at ease with large classes, various approaches to ESL teaching giving different teaching setting preferably in public schools
• Mobile: flexible in adjusting to transportation and traffic.
• Committed: desire to follow through different projects at hand and complete until the end of contract
• Position start dates from end of August 2019 to May 2020.
• Saigon Academy is one of top education company in Ho Chi Minh city. We also have a Saigon Information Technology College and running business over 15 years in Viet Nam. We look forward to long-term cooporation so always prefer the Teacher will come and stay in Viet Nam over 01 year.
• We always have the Teacher Assistant to support the Teacher when they come to Viet Nam (health check, accomodation, local culture, etc)
Method of Application:
• Please email your CV, current Photo, and Cover letter to the following email address below with the Subject line of “Your Name Full-Time ESL teaching position”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join us if you are looking for English Teaching Job in Viet Nam.
o Email: email@example.com